“Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard to achieve it.”
If you’re in the latter camp we’d love to hear from you. When you choose to progress your career at Lawrence Stephens you will find that, unlike some larger law firms, you are not lost among a cast of thousands. It’s a place where the work you do really makes a difference and you have the opportunity to shine.
We are big enough to attract some genuinely interesting work that will allow you to stretch yourself but, not so big that you will be trusted to handle only routine paperwork. Working closely alongside our Directors, you will learn at an accelerated pace and have the opportunity to fast track your career.
Real Estate Paralegal
We are looking for a Paralegal with at least 1 years’ experience to join one of our busy Real Estate Lawyers. This is a permanent position and a great opportunity to work alongside a fee-earner with a busy, varied practice to gain valuable experience.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a Real Estate team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong academics- LLB/GDL & LPC (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner
- Organised, efficient and able to prioritise workloads with competing deadlines
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Supporting fee earner on a variety of Real Estate transactions from start to finish
- Assessing and preparing contracts, lease agreements, and closing and lending documents
- Conducting research and distributing real estate documents
- Analysing title documents and legal descriptions of property and preparing reports on title
- Answering client questions and escalating serious concerns
- Keeping clients informed of progress made with real estate and lending applications
Lawrence Stephens is an ever-growing law firm, expanding in all property related areas. The property team is both friendly and supportive, dealing with a variety of work and we are looking for a Paralegal who is enthusiastic with a positive attitude to further expand the team.
All candidates will be informed of the outcome of their application by email.