2021 will be the last year we see the LIBOR rate used in the global financial markets as we transition to the SONIA rate. But what does this mean for the syndicated and bilateral loan Read more…
“My main aim is to work hard to achieve our client’s objectives. I endeavour to be personable, dedicated and commercial in my approach, and enjoy the training process along the way.”
Areas of Expertise
- Secured Lending & Banking
- Residential Real Estate
- Landlord & Tenant
Alex graduated from The University of Manchester with a BA honours in History in 2017. Alex then completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at The University of Law in Bristol where he achieved a Distinction.
Whilst studying, Alex managed to amass a wide-range of experience from working as a labourer on commercial building sites, to working at a distribution company as well as undertaking work placements at various law firms in London. As a trainee solicitor, Alex’s responsibilities will be to assist and support everyone in the department as he rotates through his seats to ensure that clients’ objectives are met and exceeded.
Outside of work Alex enjoys playing most sports and occasionally turns his arm over in a very short spell of bowling. Alex is about to compete for the Rackets Singles World Championship, November 2019 in London and Detroit where he is hoping to go for gold. He is currently ranked as the No.3 seed in the world. As a passionate reader, he will read anything by Bill Browder, American-British financier and enjoys turning his hand to garden landscaping.
- Acted for a FTSE-250 bank in relation to the refinance of a portfolio of 50 residential units and four commercial units.
- Acted on behalf of a Bank in respect of a £15m loan to a corporate borrower, involving the creation of 100 leasehold interests to an intra-company.
- Acted for a high-net-worth individual with regards to the refinance of an existing debt facility over a portfolio of residential and commercial properties across London, totalling £9m.
- Acted on behalf of a Bridging Lender to complete a loan in five-working days to assist the Borrower with the purchase of a mixed-use property in London.
- Acted on behalf of a leading property investment company in relation to the sale of 13 industrial units valued over £5m.