2021 will be the last year we see the LIBOR rate used in the global financial markets as we transition to the SONIA rate. But what does this mean for the syndicated and bilateral loan Read more…
“My main aim is to work hard to achieve our client’s objectives. I endeavour to be personable, dedicated and commercial in my approach, and enjoy the training process along the way.”
Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate – Commercial & Residential
- Dispute Resolution
Alex joined Lawrence Stephens in 2019 having completed the Legal Practice Course and Graduate Diploma of Law at The University of Law in Bristol, where he achieved a Distinction.
As a trainee solicitor, Alex’s responsibilities include assisting and supporting fee-earners as he rotates through his seats to ensure that clients’ objectives are met and exceeded. Currently, Alex is in the process of completing the final leg of his training in Lawrence Stephens’ Dispute Resolution department.
Away from the office, Alex plays a range of sports, goes hiking and enjoys landscaping. Alex is also a keen Arsenal fan.
- Acted for a FTSE-250 bank in relation to the refinance of a portfolio of 50 residential units and four commercial units.
- Acted on behalf of a Bank in respect of a £15m loan to a corporate borrower, involving the creation of 100 leasehold interests to an intra-company.
- Acted for a high-net-worth individual with regards to the refinance of an existing debt facility over a portfolio of residential and commercial properties across London, totalling £9m.
- Acted on behalf of a Bridging Lender to complete a loan in five-working days to assist the Borrower with the purchase of a mixed-use property in London.
- Acted on behalf of a leading property investment company in relation to the sale of 13 industrial units valued over £5m.