The new version of the CLC’s Site Operating Procedures reflected the governments easing of its guidance on lockdown which will apply from the 4 July 2020. The main change which contractors have been looking for Read more…
"Construction matters are detailed, complex and at times frustrating - I aim to keep matters clear and straightforward whilst driving the transaction to as speedy a conclusion as possible."
Areas of Expertise
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Health Projects
- Development Finance
Anne is a specialist Construction and Engineering lawyer providing project advice on construction and planning law aspects of commercial real estate and infrastructure funding and development.
After qualifying in 1982 and, having worked at a number of Magic Circle firms, Anne joined Lawrence Stephens in December 2006 to establish the firm’s Construction department. Highly knowledgeable, her experience spans residential and commercial developments, construction, infrastructure and health projects, PFI and Public Private Partnership projects. Anne advises extensively from procurement and tendering, through to the negotiation and settlement of the project documentation.
Notwithstanding her many work commitments, Anne still finds time to give presentations, lectures and broadcasts on topical areas of law and practice. She is an occasional lecturer at King’s College London’s Construction and Arbitration MSc course and also acts as dissertation tutor. She has published a number of articles on Project Finance, PFI, Law and Lending and has a chapter in the King’s College London and LCIA’s book.
Anne is married and lives in London and Somerset. She enjoys horse racing, skiing and the opera.
- Advising on and preparing construction documentation for office, commercial and retail refurbishments and fit outs in the UK using a variety of construction procurement options acting for Epic UK.
- Preparing construction and engineering documentation and procurement options for the development of a private hospital and road infrastructure acting for the hospital owners Kent Institute of Medicine and Surgery (KIMS).
- Acting for banks and other financial institutions on project funding and development financing.
- Acting for Enterprise Investment Scheme Companies in connection with their construction and development investments.
- Advice on construction disputes and on strategies for settlement for a number of developers, contractors, professional consultants and funders.