"There is nothing more satisfying than seeing a client's business, investment or joint venture grow from initial start-up or subscription to successful and profitable exit and being at their side and advising them every step of the way."
Areas of Expertise
- SMEs & Start-Ups
- Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Investments & Joint Ventures
- Commercial Contracts
Bradley, who qualified in 1998, advises corporate entities and private individuals on all areas of corporate and commercial law, together with non-contentious employment work.
With a particular focus on owner-managed businesses, SMEs, private equity and start-ups, he acts on disposals, acquisitions, joint ventures and investments across a broad range of sectors from property to media to beauty and cosmetics to restaurants to leisure.
He also has significant experience in drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts such as Shareholders’ Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Franchise Agreements, Supply Agreements, NDAs, Licensing Agreements, Loan Agreements, Consultancy Agreements and Employment Contracts.
In addition, Bradley has a particular specialisation in advising on the corporate aspects of underlying property-related matters, having acted for numerous clients in this area.
He is an avid football fan (player, spectator and FA-qualified referee) and follower of many other sports. He is also a cinemagoer, pub quiz enthusiast and loves to travel to far-flung places.
- Advising a serial entrepreneur in relation to various investments including technology start-up companies and property joint ventures.
- Acting for property developers in relation to various joint ventures concerned with the development of a mix of commercial and residential units within Greater London.
- Acting for the seller of a \"corporate wrapper\" offshore company whose sole asset was an apartment in the prestigious One Hyde Park development.
- Acting for the buyer of a series of nursing care homes in North London.","Acting for the sellers of an owner-managed digital marketing company to a PLC.