As some of you may be aware, last week was Stress Awareness Week in the UK, and it could not have arrived at a more crucial time. Amidst the reintroduction of tighter lockdown measures, it Read more…
“Cultivating a collaborative and congenial relationship with my clients is everything. I want to live and breathe what they do, to ensure the best possible outcomes for them and their continued growth.”
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Contract Matters
- Non-Contentious Employment
- Settlement Agreements
Katherine started her legal career with the firm in 2009 and has been an integral member of the firm’s Corporate & Commercial and Employment teams ever since.
Katherine has a diverse client portfolio and significant experience acting for both buyers and sellers on share and asset sales, acquisitions, mergers, restructuring and other corporate transactions, and supporting clients with the closure of deals varying in scale and scope. The sectors that she works across are technology, hospitality, retail, media, healthcare, sport and property sectors. With a particular interest in the beauty industry. Katherine also regularly advises clients on a wide range of commercial contract matters, from terms and conditions to shareholders’ agreements.
Acting on behalf of both employer and employee, Katherine’s employment practice involves the drafting and negotiation of employment documentation, with solid experience in drafting employment and service at all levels, as well as business policies, procedures and advising on Settlement Agreements.
When working with her clients, Katherine believes that it is crucial to get to the heart of their business needs, to understand their sensitivities and the changes required for improved success. Appreciating and anticipating the commercial needs of each client is key to providing meaningful and sound legal advice.
- Acting for a mailing solutions business on the acquisition\/purchase of this business by large technology managed services business based in the South West of England
- Acting on behalf of an established retail bank in relation to a large commercial loan of £5m
- Assisting an online property start-up business in a full review of its existing and required legal documentation (online terms and conditions, policies, employment documentation, non-disclosure agreements) in preparation for launch and procuring investment
- Acting for a family business in the sale of their lettings business to a large property management company for £210,000
- Preparing and negotiating a Master Services Agreement for use by a worldwide technology consultancy business
- Leading the purchase shares in a restaurant business in Mayfair","Assisting with a complex restructure of a high-profile restaurant business