"Mastering the intricacies is vital and I will do everything to ensure each transaction is as seamless as it can be."
Areas of Expertise
- High-value property refinances
- Secured lending
- Bridging finance
- Development finance
Senior Associate Rachel Coulthard is experienced in acting on a full range of Real Estate Finance transactions. She also has a wealth of experience in managing high-value refinances of property and property portfolios.
Rachel’s clients include a broad range of borrowers and lenders – from individuals to high-street banks and bespoke private funding platforms – all of whom trust her for her ability to work efficiently within tight timescales and to drive deals over the line at pace.
Always relishing a challenge, Rachel likes to get to grips with the details of each matter and the needs of each party to ensure a successful outcome is achieved for everyone involved.
Outside of work, Rachel spends her time looking after her twin girls, and also enjoys running though she describes herself as “a terrible runner who occasionally jumps over fire and into water!”
- Acting for a private lender on a £4.8m finance of a let property on Harley Street which went from instruction to completion in five days.
- Acting for the borrower on the development finance and sale of part of a residential development in Central London which included a CBILS loan, a second lender and management company set-up.
- Acting for a lender on the contemporaneous financing of two complex commercial sites in Manchester involving sub-underleases and a claim for adverse possession.
- Acting for the landlord on the grant of a high value lease of a bowling alley complex.