"I use a commercial and diligent approach to achieve exemplary results that exceed my clients' goals and expectations."
Areas of Expertise
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Secured Lending
- Bridging & Development Finance
- Portfolio Buy-to-Let
Stavros has developed a strong reputation within the industry for his exceptional legal expertise and quality of client service, having recently been named in Bridging & Commercial’s 35 Under 35 Power List 2020. He is also the solicitor of choice for a reputable peer-to-peer lender and has represented them in over 100 bridging transactions over the course of the last three years.
Stavros has extensive experience in acting for bridging and term lenders, challenger banks, private lenders and peer-to-peer lenders across a wide range of property transactions, including acquisitions, refinances of large residential and mixed use portfolios and development finance.
In addition to Stavros’ expertise in secured lending transactions, he also routinely acts for a range of individual investors and trading businesses occupying properties across residential and commercial property transactions.
Highly valued by his colleagues and clients for his unrivalled dedication and expertise, Stavros has been selected for secondments with two challenger banks, the most recent in September 2020, which has enabled him to gain vital access to secured lending processes from an internal financial and commercial banking perspective.
Outside of the office Stavros enjoys playing and watching all things football-related, insisting he is a longstanding Arsenal fan, albeit he switched allegiances at the age of 8 from their local rivals.
- Acting for a Bank on a £4.5m refinance facility secured against 16 residential buy-to-let properties owned in the names of the company directors, with all properties to be transferred to a limited company guided by specialist tax advice from the borrower’s tax advisor.
- Represented a newly licensed challenger bank on their inaugural transaction, securing a £400k loan against an HMO property in Bexley within a strict deadline to avoid the borrower incurring additional interest charges from the outgoing bridging lender.
- Acting for Europe’s most valuable fintech as of 2019 on a £5.5m development exit deal for a school newly converted into 25 residential units, with part of the facility being guaranteed under the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
- Assisting on a £2.1m bridging loan on behalf of a specialist bridging lender managed by an independent wealth management and investment firm to complete within 10 working days of instruction.