“My clients know I will get the deal done as quickly as they need, whilst taking all necessary steps to ensure every detail is covered and accounted for.”
Areas of Expertise
- Secured Lending & Banking
- Bridging Finance
- Business Loans
- CBILS Loans
- Peer-to-Peer Loans
Since qualifying into the Banking team in November 2019, the majority of Milana’s clients have included leading lenders, banks, alternative debt providers and corporate borrowers.
Milana’s practice focuses on Banking and Secured Lending transactions. She has experience working on Real Estate Finance term loans and bridging loans (both acquisitions and refinances) across different asset classes as well as business loans, peer to peer loans, and more recently CBILS loans. She relishes in providing valuable technical expertise and advice, as well as taking a prudent and commercial approach where appropriate to get the deals done.
Despite the fact that she is only 2 years PQE, Milana has confidently and successfully managed the completion of numerous loans ranging between £100k-£30mil of varying complexity. Her full understanding of the need to get bridging loans completed quickly propels Milana to deliver the best service to her clients.
When she is not getting deals over the line, Milana enjoys spending time with her dog, Siggy, a shelter dog that she brought over to the UK from Israel. Milana also has a passion for cooking, with a special interest in Uzbek and Georgian cuisines.
Milana speaks Russian and Hebrew and considers herself a ‘global citizen’ because of her varied international background and upbringing.
- Assisting several lenders with numerous CBILS applications and loans. Loan amounts vary from £150k-£2million to assist SMEs who have been affected by the pandemic with working capital to help sustain their businesses.
- Acted on behalf of a bridging lender to complete on a £2,860,000 loan to assist the Borrower with the purchase of a mixed-use property in Surrey.
- Acted on behalf of a challenger bank project managing an investment loan facility of £2.2million to a corporate borrower for the purposes of refinancing the Borrower's existing debt in respect of a residential property with a single commercial unit in Crouch End.
- Acted on behalf of a corporate borrower (an alternative debt provider), who successfully drew down on the first tranche of its revolving facility in the amount of \u00a310million from a reputable challenger bank in February 2020.
- Acting on behalf of individual borrowers based in Germany on a £2.5m loan to be used for the purposes of refinancing its existing debt in respect of a property located in Ealing and assist with the development costs associated with converting the said property into residential units.