"Taking time to understand our clients' businesses is paramount in helping to achieve their objectives."
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Landlord & Tenant
- Real Estate Investment
- Secured Lending & Banking
- Property Refinancing
Nisha joined Lawrence Stephens in 2015 bringing with her a strong background in commercial property matters.
Nisha qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and was made up to Director in 2021. She works on a wide variety of transactions including sales and acquisitions, Landlord and Tenant matters and residential/commercial investment. Nisha has a particular interest in refinance work and acts regularly for Borrowers on single property to large portfolio refinances. Nisha understands the pressures which some borrowers are faced with when refinancing making timing critical to ensure that arrangements are completed coterminous with the redemption of the outgoing facilities.
Nisha is married and lives in Dulwich. She enjoys keeping fit and is passionate about travel.
- Acting on the £15m refinance of a hotel group in South Kensington.
- Acting on the sale of two industrial estates for £7m subject to 50 tenancies.
- Acting on the sale of an iconic pub in Cardiff for £2.15m subject to tenancies.
- Acting on a 23 property refinance for £7m comprising a mixtures of both residential and commercial properties.