- Commercial Litigation
- Business Crime
- Extradition Work
Eddie has worked for solicitors in the City of London for over 35 years. Described by his clients as “the least lawyer-like lawyer” they’ve seen, his refreshing preference for plain-speaking and down-to-earth manner inspire trust.
Eddie’s particular strength is in resolving problems in an efficient, speedy and economical way. He has extensive experience in business crime, commercial litigation and extradition work.
Eddie is a member of BASL and represents a number of sports people, primarily in football; both playing and management staff. He has acted on matters before the FA disciplinary panel and its appeal panel.
He is involved in a major extradition case arising from one of the largest civil litigation matters ever heard by the English Court, which has involved multi-jurisdictional claims. He has brought to the firm an excellent network of contacts together with a loyal client following, some of whom he has acted for in excess of 30 years.
When time allows for outside interests, Eddie enjoys watching football (this is in spite of being a Crystal Palace season ticket holder), motor sport and travel. Eddie has been married for 35 years and has two grown up children.
- DW v TJ - Successful prosecution of claim for return of £500,000.
- SA v MA - Successful application for husband dismissing wife's continuing maintenance claim.
- FKJ v Gov't Spain - Undecided full application to European Court of Human Rights.
- FKJ v SSHD - Contested Extradition 2000 - 2013.
- JC v DW - Successful strike out of claim against client for £500,000.