Adopting a common-sense approach, we identify the issues in dispute, measure the strength of our clients’ position and progress each case as swiftly and cost-effectively as possible.
Disputes are a part of life. This is true whether you are a business or an individual. Litigation is time-consuming and stressful and, at Lawrence Stephens, we recognise the stakes can be high. Building a clear strategy, through a combination of both legal and commercial advice, gives our clients the best chance of resolving their dispute with a positive outcome.
And, if a settlement ultimately proves to be the most cost-effective solution, our experience and technical expertise ensures we negotiate from a position of strength. This experience encompasses many areas of commercial litigation, for corporate and private clients alike, and includes:
- Commercial & Contractual Disputes
- Copyright & Trademark Infringement
- Protection of Intellectual Property
- Private Search & Seizure Orders
- Asset-freezing Orders
- Partnership Disputes
- Employment Litigation
- Employment Tribunal Representation
- Negotiating Directors’ Severance Agreements
- Directors’ Disqualification Proceedings
- HMRC Settlement Negotiations
- Individual & Corporate Insolvency
- Debt Recovery
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Arbitration & Mediation
With the support of a specialist litigation team, our clients know that if they do become involved in a dispute, they have the right law firm in their corner.