Company & Commercial
- Senior Director
- “Very early on in my career, I decided that I was going to provide a personal, responsive and friendly service to all corporate clients; delivering commercial solutions and at the same time ensuring that my clients always feel valued."
- Advising ITEC Group in connection with the acquisition of various companies in the Print management and IT Services as part of an international growth strategy. To include, Portrayal Limited: Time Business Systems Limited: Citrus Digital Limited: Stem Networks Limited, Reflex Digital Solution Limited; Mail A Doc Limited and Criterion IT Limited.
- Advising the Shareholders of ITEC Connect Limited in connection with the sale of the ITEC UK businesses to Xerox (UK) Limited.
- Advising the Shareholders of a well known construction and infrastructure group in the UK in connection with a sale to the Management Team
- Acting for a group of Investors in acquiring a controlling interest in Greenlight Credit Limited, a company specialising in consumer finance in the motor industry and agreeing loan facilities with outside lenders to support the growth strategy of the Company.
- Acted for GOT Capital Limited, the B2B lending business in agreeing loan facilities with Shawbrook Bank to support the growth strategy of the Company.
- Advising the shareholders of Bective Leslie Marsh, the established central London Estate agency business in the sale of the Company to an overseas Investor group.
- Acting for HFMC Group, a leading Wealth and Asset Management advisory business in connection with a strategic acquisition of a competitor as part of the consolidation taking place within the financial services sector.
As a Corporate Partner, Jeff has over 30 years’ experience in various transactional corporate matters, from once in a lifetime sale of a business, to advising corporate clients on strategic acquisitions and expansion plans.
Jeff leads by providing an exceptional and detail orientated level of service which enables the deal to be done in a timely and efficient manner. He is also an Equity Partner and involved in the operational management of the firm.
Jeff clients include owner-managed businesses, entrepreneurial individuals and large corporates. His work focuses primarily, but not exclusively in the technology (including print management and IT services), recruitment, publishing, events, engineering, manufacturing, sports, and fashion sectors. And typically works on transactions in the £1 million to £35 million range. Many of Jeff’s relationships with his clients span more than 10 years, demonstrating the value and importance he places on building lasting, personal connections.
Never one to shy away from complex transactions, Jeff likes to get right to the heart of the commercial issues at play. By analysing the fine print and astutely assessing the risks, he enables his clients to remain one step ahead at all times.
Jeff is married and has two married daughters. Whilst not working and spending time with his family, Jeff can be found supporting his local community where he volunteers for various charities and participates in fundraising activities. He also finds the time to play golf, watch football (as a long suffering Spurs Season ticket holder) and has recently taken up cycling.
- "Having now seen first-hand how important it is to have a professional team of advisors, we definitely had a great team behind us to run and complete the deal with Jeff Rubenstein and his team from Lawrence Stephens Solicitors. We were also impressed by his experience and ability to solve problems and issues before they arose which enabled us to maintain an excellent relationship with our buyers." Pankaj Chowdhary - Reliance Fibres Limited