"I endeavour to understand my client’s business inside-out in order to provide them with focused advice which will add value ."
Areas of Expertise
- Landlord & tenant
- High-value acquisitions & disposals
- Lease renewals
- Commercial property investments
With more than 16 years PQE, Craig Mullen has accumulated vast experience in dealing with a full range of commercial real estate and real estate finance transactions; his specialisms include managing commercial landlord & tenant matters and complex, high-value acquisitions and disposals of commercial property.
Naturally approachable, friendly and client-focused, Craig thoroughly enjoys working with clients – whether that may be an individual or a large private limited company – to enable them to find the best possible solution to their problems and to achieve their business goals.
Craig has a second full-time job away from the office being a father of toddler twin girls! He is also a keen runner, having completed several 10k and half-marathon races, and will be taking part in the 2022 London Marathon.
- Acting for a large property investor on the acquisition of a multi-let industrial estate in Heysham for £4.5m. The transaction involved a deferred payment of £2.5m being secured by way of legal charge, statutory declarations for adverse possession clauses and a large environmental clean-up.
- Acting for a property investor in relation to the grant of two airport car park leases in London along with the immediate grant of underleases of the whole of the spaces being demised to my client to an end operator.
- Acting for a property company in relation to the purchase and immediate sub-sale of a hotel in London.
- Acting for three individuals forming an accountants’ partnership on their renewal lease of office space in Baker Street, London.
- Acting for a client company who purchased a multi-million-pound site in the North of England which was sublet to Sainsburys and other retail tenants.